Why is Newborn Photography an Investment?
Why is Newborn Photography in Surrey so expensive?
The Expenses your Newborn Photographer Pays:
- Studio Rent.
- Camera upkeep.
- Studio equipment upkeep.
- Every month I spend a good percentage of the package price on props. This way your newborn session is styled with the most beautiful props on the market at the moment.
- Electricity/heating bills.
- Bank fees.
- Office supplies.
- Every year I attend at least two workshops to grow my creativity and perfect my images.
The Time Your Newborn Photographer Puts in Each Session:
- I answer your emails and answer all your questions.
- I do admin work and send receipts.
- I prep and clean your studio for your session. Before each session I organize the props I am using and plan carefully every set up.
- I photograph your baby for 3-4 hours during the session. And not only! For almost all the time I am handling and soothing your baby.
- After the session I thoroughly clean the studio and all the items we used.
- I edit your images. This takes more or les 10-12 hours on each session.
- I send images to be printed so you can receive beautiful wall art ready to be hung on your walls.
What else photographers do?
- I update my website.
- I write blogs and publish them on my website
- I post daily in Social Media
- I mail your products
- I answer emails and enquiries
- I spend lots of time on different advertising and marketing strategies.
A newborn photographer never stops educating himself. In order to run your own little business as a newborn photographer in Surrey, you need to set goals and work day and night to achieve them.
To find out more about my prices and book your session, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.